Details of current conveyancing fees and disbursements:-
- Fees in relation to a freehold sale or purchase price range from £590 to £945, dependent on sale or purchase price between £100,000 to £600,000.
- Leasehold property add £100 to above.
- Sale or purchase price above £600001 by negotiation. Please telephone to discuss or email with details.
- VAT Rate added to the fees is currently 20%.
- Please note these current Conveyancing fees relate to Conveyancing work undertaken by our Wolverhampton office and not in respect of conveyancing work undertaken by any other office of Woodhouse & Company.
- Office Copy Entries £16
- Local Authority & Environmental, Mining & Drainage Search Package £303.60
- Stamp duty – see HMRC Web site. If property in Wales see Welsh Revenue authority website.
- Land Registry fees depends on purchase price see HM L R Web site
- Land Registry search fees & bankruptcy search fees £12.00
- Telegraphic transfer fees £10 + VAT
- Telegraphic Transfer administration charge £20 +VAT
- Anti Money Laundering search £15.55 per person
- Mortgage download fee £30.00 (not in all cases)
We do not make an additional charge for acting for you or your mortgage or for dealing with stamp duty land tax form or arranging indemnity policies.
A cost has been listed for environmental, mining and drainage searches but they are not always necessary. Local search fees vary depending on the locality of the local authority you are buying in. Stamp duty, for more information go to Web Stamp duty indicator.
Additional charges of £100 plus VAT are made if you are purchasing with a help to buy scheme, shared ownership scheme, and £50 plus vat for ISA first time buyer scheme. Go to free conveyancing estimate which will provide a detailed estimate on the information provided alternatively telephone and we can discuss your case and email you a quote.